New York Personal Injury Legal/Law Articles
The New York law firm of [nap_names id=”FIRM-NAME-1″] has more than 50 years of experience representing New Yorkers and out-of-state tourists injured as the result of another’s negligence. Whether they suffered injury in a car accident, were hurt on a sidewalk or in a building, or suffered as the result of a defective product, our lawyers help clients maximize the recovery they receive.
We believe clients should have access to legal information regarding their accident and injuries. The following are legal/law articles written by our attorneys related to some of the cases we handle. For more information, please contact our firm for a FREE initial consultation.
- MTA Cracks Down On Bus Driver Violations, But Some Slip Through Cracks
- Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy: Still A Common Threat To Infants
- Harlem, Lower East Children More Likely To Die In Crosswalks
- A Quiet Danger: Three Common Types Of Nursery Product Defects
- New York City Traffic Fatalities on the Increase
- Study Reveals Startling Hospital ICU Misdiagnosis Statistics
- Fatal Day Care Accident Leads to Multiple Lawsuits
- Inadequate Security in NYC Buildings is a Big Problem in Summer
- Your Hospital Can Be Hazardous to Your Health
- When is Hot Water Too Hot?
- New York Tort Reform As It Relates to the Rights of Injured Children
- Aggressive Driving Remains a Serious Problem in New York City
- “Safe Harbor” For Doctors, Caps, Health Courts And Other Panaceas Are Not The Answer To Rising Health Care Costs
- If a Golfer Fails to Yell “Fore,” Does an Injured Person Have a Claim?
- Brooklyn Bicycle Accident Takes the Life of NYC Cyclist
- New York City Pedestrian Safety Study, August 2010
- Is New York’s Fight Against Distracted Driving Effective?
- Driven to Safety: How Litigation Spurred Auto Safety Innovations
- New Rules for Teen Drivers in New York
- What Are the Steps of Filing a New York Civil Lawsuit?
- AIG Insurance Structured Settlements & the Current Financial Crisis
- Motorcycle Accident Fatalities Increasing
- Structured Settlements
- What to Do After a New York Car Accident
- Workers’ Compensation and Medicare
- Crime Victim Injury Rights Information
- New York’s “Zone of Danger” Doctrine
- Bronx Bus Accident Claims 15 NYC Lives, Negligent Hiring Suspected
- Lack of Safety Kills & Injures NYC Construction Workers
The law firm of [nap_names id=”FIRM-NAME-1″] represents clients in all five boroughs of New York: Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx, and in New York County, Kings County, Richmond County, Suffolk County, Nassau County, Westchester County, Rockland County, and the remainder of the State of New York.
The discussion on this page is generic and may not be specific to NY law and in fact, NY law may be materially different.